2005-10-12

utter boredom.

yeah yeah... my entries just reek of boredom everyday.
you can't blame me. (:
i'm just BORE-ded.

The moment I got home from school just now, I slept till dinner time. I do believe that was at about 5pm. Dinner was at 7pm.
blah, i'm still exhausted from well, nothing.

Terra gave me an awful bite on my thumb last night. so much so it resulted in my thumb bleeding like hell knows what. hahas.. fun fun. i kicked her in the butt anyway.



oooookay. anyway.
school was like uber boring?
reached the lab at 9.20am. I should've just fed the fish, go down to wherever deb's at and go disturb her or something.
then head back to school at 4pm to feed the fish and then go home.

But noooooo.. i decided to be a lazy arse and stay in the lab, rotting myself away.
i shall bring in something to do (uh, maybe many things) to keep me occupied.
Anyway, we decided to see if those display fishes could actually mate or not..
since they look so fat with eggs. (read: preggers)
so yeah. hopefully, they don't jump out of the tanks we put them in. they can be little horny bastards. they love orgies. hah!


okok. i shouldn't dirty your peuny minds anymore..
today, in place of the usual small snippet of a poem or songs...
I shall leave you with one whole frigging song.
Only because John Mayer's singing it. =)


Cheers, and enjoy!



From one of two favourite singers, Comfortable by John Mayer, with some edits..

"I just remembered, that time at the market
snuck up behind me and jumped on my shopping cart
And rolled down, isle 5
you looked behind you to smile back at me,
crashed into a rack full of magazines
they asked us, if we could leave.

Can't remember, what went wrong last September
though i'm sure you'd remind me, if you had to

Our love was, comfortable and
so broken in...


I sleep with this new girl guy i'm still getting used to
my friends all approve, say 'she's he's gonna be good for you'
they throw me, high fives

She He says the bible is all that she he reads
and prefers that I not use profanity
your mouth was, so dirty

Life of the party
and she he swears that she's he's artsy
but you could distinguish
Miles from Coltrane

Our love was, comfortable and
so broken in
she's he's perfect, so flawless
or so they say, say

She He thinks I can't see the smile that she's he's faking
and poses for pictures that aren't being taken
I loved you
grey sweat pants, no makeup, so perfect

Our love was, comfortable and
so broken in..
she's he's perfect, so flawless
I'm not impressed, I want you back.
"