2005-10-09

do check it out...

Check out my msn blog, I don't think I shall want to blog here much longer... haha.. or rather, this blog would be a lesser used one...

till I get some motivation (like a new blog layout) to blog here again..?
yeah..

My MSN-Space

I've been feeling outta place since a year ago.. why so?
I don't know.

Slept 'early' last night, that's if you count tossing and turning around in bed for 2 hours before getting too exhausted to stay awake 'sleeping'... haha...
I think I look like a zombie.

Down times aren't fun, they suck a whole lot, so why am I putting myself through it?
*shrugs*
Probably because I know I have to go through it before emerging out of those shadows again to take a deep breath of the crumbling society of tomorrow.

Reality in society is a very harsh one. Many don't feel it, they don't see it because they are ignorant to it.
Till they learn the ropes of life in society, they won't ever know. Won't ever know it at all.


And all I went through was just a wee bit of it.
Others have it worse, I'm very sure. They learnt the bitter, harsh way.

Good luck to you for you don't understand.
Perhaps one day, you'll learn the reality of society, life, and some.



"(I) May be surrounded by a million people,
I still feel all alone..
Oh I miss you, you know?


And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you.
Each one a line or two:
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well, I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough..
My words were cold and flat and you deserve more than that."