2005-10-04

Brahms Lullaby

haha.... We played that over the stereo during grandma's funeral and nearly went to sleep coz we'd just take any good chance to go back to sleep..
have brahms lullaby was like listening to the sirens of the sea sing.
Immediate effect. ;)


anyway, my aunts and uncles weren't really happy today.
Not because they're upset over grandma's death. It was a happy death, that I can assure you.
Rather, they were pissed off at each other.
can't talk much about it here.. coz they're like sensitive issues to begin with.


okay, well.. went back to school..
and yeah.. well, optimizing stuff again... they're always finding me to optimize stuff.. blah.
stupid. third year project i'm gonna get something good.
i swear i will.



I won't be lost, next time you see me;
My pain will be gone. Baby, believe me..
I've been trying but my heart keeps on breaking. I won't be lost.
Smiling like a billionaire, hoping you were unaware..
The walls inside were caving in, my world had come apart again.