2005-10-08

Way too negative

this morning, for some stupid reason...
perhaps it's just the booze at it, I got depressed.
so utterly depressed, but i didn't have anyone to talk to.
so all i could do was to turn to a schoolmate, well, one of the better schoolmates around..

half the time while i felt utterly stupid talking to her (there fore i seldom talk to my schoolmates, etc. they always make me feel stupid.)
half the time i was contemplating about drinking more.

I know drinking's not gonna solve any problems.
In fact, it'll just add on to my worries.
Can you imagine how many calories I have to kill off at the rate of bailey's i'm downing at one shot?
like it's water or something.


makes me detest myself.



so no, i didn't drink.
Coz i knew once i started, I wouldn't stop. as usual. hah.
Well, i only stop when my bladder protests..


anyway, i felt that i was being way too negative...
and i prolly will feel that way and be that way for a very long time (as it is at the moment too).



"No one bites back as hard on their anger.
None of my pain will and can show through..

I wish, I wish,
I wish it was all that easy..

Everyone around me is a total stranger,
Everyone avoids me like a cyclone ranger..
Everyone."