2005-10-08

today was GREAT!!

DID YOU KNOW??
OCT-7: This is World Angel Day. It is celebrated by groups in Australia, Canada, Europe, South Africa and the U.S. It is a time "when everyone will be touched and overlit by angels."


well, besides the fact that people said they wanted to come and didn't turn up in the end.... that dampened my mood slightly...
but i got to spend it with my 3 bestest buddies and my family anyway! =)
'manda spent some 2 hours with me at seoul garden with me today.. and we had a frigging good time trying not to get oil splattered on our arms.
it was a real feat, but I managed to CONQUER SEOUL GARDEN!!!!



I feel so proud of myself.


and yes, for the next one week, i'm eating nothing but plain porridge and preserved vegetables.

i'm gonna get indigestion from what i ate today.
glutton once in 3 years, okay.



yuck.



hahah...
anyway, I had REALLY great gifts today! =)
mom and dad got me a mp3 player! yipees!
and then ninah got me this REALLY cute mug that had pictures of cats drawn all over it.. with this little cat figurine on top of the ear of the mug...

yep!!
plus with the gang's present... (i heard from 'manda you guys were trying to synchronise a 'happy birthday' song for me today! haha... thanks doodes! appreciate the effort put in though it just wasn't successful!!)
and amanda's present as well (yea, i've been making use of it!)

NICE! i just love it!
this morning i woke up to about 10 messages! nice!
probably more than that...
hahas...

and all through the day it was more and more well wishes....


haha.. i feel worshipped!
but it's only once a year, so I really cherished those well wishes! =)
thank you, one and all!


so anyway, dinner was rather quiet, coz deb wasn't here yet..
she came down at about 9pm.. haha..
we spent some time crapping around.. and i was trying to pour this layer of vodka above the bailey's originals..
i forgot to get the amaretto... =(
and the peach schnapps.


so many things i have to buy.
i need banana liqueur.


anyway, yeah....
hahas... it's been a great birthday after all, i think.
now it's about 3 days till the results get released...
i'm kinda freaking out now that i'm back to reality.
geez.


it's a little more liqueur tomorrow...
and mahjong sessions....
and one more birthday cake.
i think i got my younger bro hooked on mahjong.
he's only 11.


cheers!


hahahahahha....


it's dad's bday today. sweet!


oh yeah, happy birthday, siti! *Mwah!* hope you cheer up on this day! for it's your birthday today!



alrighty...
time to go sleep!


"I wanted so badly to just find out where you are right now and just give you a good big bear hug coz I suddenly realised how much I actually missed you.


I decided that I've missed you too much and I want to fly over to australia right this morning.. just to watch you sleep in your bed, just to take one good look at you so that I can memorise every feature that you have on you..



I miss you, yes baby, I really do."