2005-10-06

mistakes never learnt

I don't know.
maybe you read too much into me,
and i the same.

maybe i'm just overly paranoid.
we don't talk much nowadays,
how would i have known you're not like the rest?

many things could've just happened in that span of the few weeks;
like how they got brainwashed, even the strongest of them got brainwashed,
how am i to know if you haven't been brainwashed..?


my amount of trust in anyone has shrunk so low,
yes, I know, I'm cold.
So cold, i feel the chills.


I hate myself for making you feel upset,
but I didn't mean to.
It's just reflex to me nowadays.
like how i am in need of oxygen to breathe, and food to eat.

I'm sorry that I upset you.


I'm just messed up inside, you should've known.
but then again, you don't coz you don't even read this.



argh, whatever.
i'm just so sick of school.
i feel like i'm dying inside so, so fast.
i'm sorry, i've even lost hope for myself.
i'm so paranoid, and to you, i'm so cold.
i'm sorry for being reclusive.



but that's how i am now.
my invite to you is still open till the hours will be passed.




"There's nobody here but yourself;
In the end it's the wealth of your spirit.
Now hurry up get on with it...

I took a guess and cut a portion out of my heart,
He said that's nowhere close enough but it's a damn good start.
I wrote the secret that I buried on the wishing well wall...
He said I've seen one...
It follows that I've seen them all.
We spoke of human destination in a perfect world;
Derived the nature of the universe (found it unfulfilled);
As I took him in my arms.
He screamed I'm not insane..
I'm just looking for someone to understand my pain..."