2005-10-10

i was left speechless

Angeline was left speechless at 6.45pm on 9 Oct 05 by amanda.
'manda: yes, you were right. I just kept it in and didn't wanna say a word of it. I thought it was useless to even talk about it. but it's just pushing me to an about-turn and sending me down to the depths of depression. I don't know how I do it, but sometimes I just block it out entirely for hours on end. Just so that I don't think of it.





Oooookay...
so...
right.
It's not even a day, and I found a new blog layout.
If you're wondering what's with the skin, and by golly, it can move like it's on a flash player!
yes, you're right, it's made on flash, css and java.
all thanks to the brain-child shanglong of shanglong industries.
no, just kidding. he doesn't own shanglong industries.
he just owns this really funky brain for IT.
Thanks doode. your layout saved this blog. haha.
i was thinking of deleting it already.
it=blog. d'uh, you doofus.


anyway, we should all watch "Grind". it's the.. well.. it's like the sequel of the prequel "lords of dogtown".
It just kicks ass. (=

I reckon hazrul's a d.o.m., yeah.
haha. watching his suitors pole dancing. abit *ahem* eh, duncha think, hazrul?


I keep feeling so damn depressed.
over... well, I can't put a finger to it as to what the hell i'm getting depressed about. soooo... basically i'm just shitting my ass off over it and getting all crapped up over it.

Angeline hopes to cheer up soon enough. yes, she really does. before she turns into a schizophrenic and go 'round campus of nanyang polytechnic, killing people she hates.


"gone, were the days where mugging was the right thing to do.
gone, were the days where fixed timetables made us groan in misery.
gone, were the days where I spent my eyes, fingers and ears peeled for that mobile phone.
gone, were the days where I'd give up 24/7 of my time for you.
gone, were those golden days I never really realised how to treasure for eternity.


I'm sorrowfully regretting it now."