2005-10-11

boredom at its peak

I got so bored just last sunday, I downloaded Google Earth to check out what stuff they boasted about.
I found Loius Vuitton building in Paris, France.
I found my favourite uni, UNSW in Sydney.
I even found Australia's only nuclear reactor in Lucas Heights, NSW.

I found UCLA. (my god, they have such an expanding network of buildings!)
I found the Hollywood signboards. (yes, i really saw the words "Hollywood")
I got to see The Effiel Tower - again.
I got to see L'Arc de Triomphe (they're still beautiful as ever!)

I can't find something though.
The great wall of CHINA. )=
it's missing.


but anyway, since i've been there, and well, pretty much toured the world in 5 minutes.. i shall now go and find the Statue of Liberty in Manhattan.
;)
and then proceed in finding Mt. Titlis again. lol



results were.. well, maintained.
so yeah. i'm not happy about it.


"I find it hard to trust.
Not only me, but everyone around me..
Because of you, I am afraid.

And now I cry;
In the middle of the night..
For the same damn thing,
over and over again."