2005-10-19

revelations.

so, here i am, it's 2.06am, and i'm sitting at the desk typing this, FREEZING from the chilly air that I get every night for the past month..
daaaaaaaaammn.
but i like love it.


oh! oh!
Revelation!
ah lians are the az'n version of a bimbo!
haha! suckers.
but I hope joycelyn doesn't turn out that way... bimbos are pure stupid.


For 3 months now, my back's been aching like shit. it's like I haven't moved in the LONGEST time ever.
I think it's high time I went back to golfing, instead of taking up those clubs only to put them back after an hour's usage, and get on with the jogging and climbing stairs. hahaha... good ol' SJC ways helped best, I think?



anyway, time to just quickly read through my proposals..
and add some quick comments before i chao and sleep.




toodles!
you guys wrap up, it's gonna be cold the next nights too..!


"Deception is the new meaning and way of life.
Fun?
So not, I think."