2006-01-07

ah yes... the weekend...

it's the weekend again!
slept in the afternoon... when i woke up, for a moment there, I was so disoriented and non-plussed.

'why the hell is it so dark? what time is it? why are the bloody lights not on? 19:25? i think my phone's outta it. wait..'


and then i found myself in an abso-bloodly-lutely empty flat. jeez.
At that VERY single moment in time, I felt like I was in some horror movie, waking up to find myself in a dark, miserably cold urban home, with no sign of life beside my cat (who was warm and happily snuggled at the foot of my bed) and me.


'what the hell... it really IS 19:25... sheesh.. where's mom? and that lil' bro of mine? and dad?? crap.'


anyway, i'm still sleepy for some reason..

gonna try and get some studying done with immunology.. i WILL get the first 4 weeks of lectures done by tonight.. and continue with the rest tomorrow morning.. rather, later in the morning..

hmm... that's if i don't fall back to sleep again..
that new bolster mom bought for me is just SO incredible.. it makes me sleep almost immediately and doesn't allow me to wake up at all in the mornings. =)

that's a really lovely bolster there, isn't it?



anyway, time to get off..
cheers!