2005-12-30

hello. goodbye!!

hello everyone!!

let me just take a moment to make an announcement to a special friend of mine!! (prolly one of the most significant during my secondary school life)
Her name is GINS. ;) Jill is what she loves calling herself and formally, we call her Gillian Tay. AND I shan't go on any further about what felix and I always call her coz that's between gins and me and him. =)


Now babe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Today is gins' birthday, so here's wishing her so that all her dreams and wishes keep coming true this new year of her's!!! =)
i miss you babes!!! know that I shall join you in the havocness that you wreck on the dance floor and perhaps we can wreck more soon too!

-End announcement-



right-o! i SO spent my thursday slacking nicely again. no really. didn't even study one bit.. oh sigh..

whatever, today is a new day, and I shall instill more self-discipline in me more than ever... I shall study stupid bioinformatics (no i really don't like that module much now that I think about it) and some of molecular genetics online too...


CMS drives me insane. really.
stupid thing doesn't work. took me an hour and a half just to complete 15 questions and NO, it's not due to incompetency. stupid thing decided it'd be lovely to just be a bastard to me.


OH!!!

2006 is coming right up in less than 72 hours!
What are your new year's resolution(s)??

I have 3 on my list actually, and I've so far fulfilled one.. haha..
I thought a bit of head start would be great.. because i'm sure that the list would be building up very soon!

Here's my top 3 for the while:
1) More self-discipline (lots and lots of it)
2) Be more organised than ever
3) Renew 5-year-goal plan.


So, I've already completed my 5-year goal plan renewal somewhat..
Hopefully I have it right. Or the consequence would be dire.

ian says he hasn't had anything planned for his resolutions list. Lucky fella.. nothing to worry about.. but to each his/her own!


jolly jolly good..! ^_^

On the side note of today's much appeased ramblings, I went out with Jeremy kor today... yay! haha... like finally man, in a YEAR. goodness. :P (or prolly longer than that!)
we watched Narnia (for me: Again!) and had this HUGE lunch (well it was for me... this pathetic icky cup of pina colada and some okay tasting grilled chicken with speghetti and vegs) and talked crap for about 2 hours... two and a half i'd reckon..
anyway, thanks bro for today's treat!!! whahhahaa...
i promised that the hole in your pocket wasn't too big what, right?
*megawatt grin*

alright, time to hit the showers then off to bed...
going jogging later in the morn with mom again.
(that means more bitching to come! yay!! my mom is SO cool!)



cheerios and toodles!