2005-12-17

Believe and you will find a way.

I am driven by a simple goal: To prove to myself that I can do everything that is do-able.

One day, I am going to bungee jump and still make it out alive. and when I do get out alive, I'm gonna do it again another 5 times.


Just for the fun of it. ;)



Tonight, I was supposed to go to Rouge with felix, deb and rica. gin (or jill as she likes being called. just plain gillian to you all) couldn't make it coz she's got camp. =(

I would very much like her to have come... so much fun it'll be.


anyhow, read the above, "was supposed". Deb's mom found out that she's going to the club, and said no. after much persuation, she gave consent, but then amanda said she'd love to go too.. so i informed deb and her mom went into a tirade about this and that. not very pleasant, so i shan't bother filling you on the details on that.

Ric's dad found out... and he too.. well he doesn't want his daughters going clubbing for fear that they don't return home till 3 in the morning..
so... brain washing for ric....
it's so depressing for her... i feel depressed for her, coz I'd hate for my dad to nag and lecture me about stuff like this over dinner.



i'll mull things over a few drinks later at rouge anyway.
su placed me on the list. =) rockin' good, yaw.



it's gonna rain.
clouds set in grey.
wind blows my hair array.
how, why, oh must i?
feelings swing,
like how the trees sway
according to the winds
violent objections
sorrowful endings
oh must i really?
should you ever
give me any peace
of your mind
pleasure
of nothingness
frustration
of quietness


what of this?
that stirs in my soul
creates disasters for all.
stirring in your hearts
your minds
your souls too.

look and behold,
life, in bold.




ah. crap crap crap.