2005-12-07

Wednesdays...

Wednesdays are my favourite days, yet, today wasn't a very good day.
That is why i'm blogging for abit today...
Just to get that momentary scare out of my system for a while...



Anyway, today I went to donate blood.
Mom voiced her concern over that since you know, aunt red came. hahaha...
but nonetheless, I still went ahead to TFA for the blood donation during molecular genetics. stupid of me to go during lessons. missed an important lesson...


SO anyway, I didn't feel too good when the nurse was poking that damned needle into my vein. I think she poked it in wrongly.. and even worse when the other nurse told me when she couldn't get enough blood outta me, and starting pulling and tugging, twisting the needle about, while it was still stuck in my arm. Bruising it entirely.
my fingers on both hands turned so icyly cold.

When I walked out of that room, I was shivering inside, clammy on my forehead, and being beaten by the sun and was feeling feverish all over. Mazia told me I looked like a ghost and was asking if I was alright.

Breathing came in much difficulty, and I merely crawled up to my bag up at the seats, packed my stuff and went off without even so much as looking at anyone
and then... god.. everything after that was bad bad bad....

couldn't breathe, my head was so light, every single sound irritated the shit out of me. Waiting for dad to arrive was like, i dunno.. probably the worst thing I had to wait for..

by the time i got home, mom was waiting downstairs at the carpark for me, got upstairs and she made me this GREAT hot cup of milo.. yummy.. felt slightly better, but 2 seconds after that, I nearly hurled everything out (thank god i didn't)...

Next thing I know, I woke up at 2.45pm. I think I KO-ed at 11.30 in the morning...
i'm still feeling pretty shaken up with today's incident, but I'm feeling much better now... abit light headed at times, but yea...


haha..
well, back to work.