2005-11-27

mwhahahahaha.... haha?

heh.. i finally stole sherwin's clock!!! yes!
see that little thing going round and round and round, ticking away merrily?
yep, that clock is just THE clock.
(it's got a frigging calendar attached to it too!) =) wonders of wonders!

anyway, haha.. sorry ah dude.. i just had to! it was just soooooo cool!




today, my laptop crashed like nobody's business.
crashed 8 times on me today. i was SO frustrated at it...
nearly broke my heart coz i thought it wouldn't start up just enough to allow me to back up my files..

but it DID start up just for a tiny bit and allowed me to back up alllll my files.
i'll be getting my older bro to fix it up for me, and if he can't save it, then i'll be chucking it back at courts and demand that they give me a new one.


i kinda broke something in the laptop over at serica's place.... therefore the cheapo behaviour. eh... heh.

i'm in need of a new laptop anyway.



*big sigh*





anyway, studied 2 chapters of protein tech... shall study mol. genes tomorrow.. (i mean, later) and do my practical reports..
have to go clarify some stuff with lil' jones. yea, my ever-so-inexistant secretary.



tsk.
i don't want to put him on the black list, but he's not giving me much choice. unless he tells me something convincing, then i'll just close one eye. but for the fact that he doesn't breath a word to me, or break into some form of action to tell me that he can't make it for a few meetings, he's leaving me no choice but to see him as an uncommitted cca-point grabbing student, just like all those secondary school mates that i used to have in choir. (i kicked them out real good)



anyway...
i've got an invite to dxo... one invitation admits two. who wants to go?


well, i'll be off then...
toodles!