2005-11-19

oh god... save my cat.

hmm... well, if there really is a god somewhere... perhaps it should just start helping me rid my pet of that horrible sneeze that she's been having..


I shall say this rather crudely, but mind you, I'm feeling rather sardonic today.
i'm getting kinda IRKED out with terra sneezing repeatedly every other FIVE SECONDS. i mean like, oh my god, terra, stop SNEEZING. i'm trying to WORK here.


but then again, she's my cat.


i have to take her to the vet's on monday. i swear i have to.
if not, latest by well.. ahhh.. i don't know.
i'm hardly ever free now. i'm always stuck in school.
i've got a friggin' function to attend on this wednesday, if not for it, i'd just run home, get changed and bring her down to get her checked up on..


ughs. i'll just go plan... and then get dad to come pick me up with terra already in the cage and all that..



Come to think about something really unrelated...

I have a list of things to buy...
well, just two things really.
1) Carrying case for terra to travel in
2) Laptop casing. (those spongy ones just so i don't kill my laptop before the month is over)


yeah.



i can't wait to meet my two best friends next week! i really can't.. haha...
Actually, i had some dirty joke behind that term, 'my two best friends'....
only a few people know about it...
hahaha....


anyway...
I bumped into kumaran today at plaza singapura!!!
haha... recognised him by that huge diamond stud in that ear lobe of his.. =p
he was waiting for his cousins to arrive so that they could catch the harry potter movie. I'd got my tickets just this week.. on thursday in fact.

Anyway, he'd saw his cousins and he was about to get into a rush to meet them when he turned around and had his foot forward and "OUUUCH!!!"
(not me not me.)

he'd obviously stepped on to somebody's foot.
This lady's foot actually. and she was in this really comfy pair of flip-flops. A pair of those swanks.. i think that's what they're called.

So yeah.. her big toe's nail was split into HALF.
like really OUCH. Her whole face just went SOOOOO pale. It just totally gave away that her body went into a minor shock.

kumaran was like so drama mama man... hahaha... he was so awfully feeling bad about it.. apologised like a million times (okay, just roughly over ten) but yea...
after like 5 minutes, that toe started bleeding...
and then mom (yeah, i was with my family) gave her three plasters and kumaran sent her down to the pharmacist at the basement.



I feel bad about it too.. only coz i was laughing at the lady's toe. it reminded me of my kindergarden friend's broken tooth.. =D





Anyway, yeah....
i find this lot of caucasians I had the misfortune of meeting -- fucking demanding. Just because they're tourists (them=money), blonde haired, grey/blue/green/whatevershittheyhave eyed, and so much bigger sized FATTER, doesn't mean they get to boss ME about. damn them all.

I hope that that particular group of them... ill-fates and tonnes of bad luck will be casted upon them for the next 10 years. I hope that their businesses crash, burn and fail, their kids go against them so badly that they even disown them and break their pathetic hearts, their future plans going to waste every time they try to start up something, and ALL them idiots will get a little more humbled. I hope they live the lives like a pauper's and oh, I hope they don't get the misfortune of meeting someone like me again, or they'd be dead by the time the touch down in their homeland.. (scratch that, I WANT them to have that fortunate moment of meeting more of my sardonic kind.)

I swear I hated them the moment they stepped into that theatre. Blocking my view with those fat asses for like 3 whole minutes, then going "Oh, so we're taking these rows?" and then settling down, making a huge din in the process. "Are you sure these are our rows? Why aren't we in the centre aisle?" fuck you bastards, okay? dammit. yes, i'm pissed alright. just shut up and read on.

And when my little brother makes a comment about the movie, that fucking caucasian woman decides that since she's my mom's age AND a tourist, she gets to shut us up, "Will you please shut up? i'm trying to watch a movie here".

like what the fuck, woman. You're supposed to be a good 'ickle TOURIST out spending money at LV or gucci, not sitting your fat arse in a cinema, watching a KIDS' show! Like, what the fuck?
I know we're kids, and you're so much more vocal than we are, but that doesn't mean you get to boss US about.
I swear if I do meet her ONE MORE TIME in another movie screening, i'm gonna kick her chair every 24 seconds and annoy the shit outta her by laughing a tad bit too loudly and THEN commenting on everything we watch. I'm gonna make her pay back for ruining my movie experience today. I hope she dies of the worst possible tragedy EVER.



bitch.






but the movie was alright.
I SOOO agree with yihan.. they changed the movie so much, it was such a disappointment really.. =(
Why can't they do those super long ones like starwars? godammit.
If they'd only appeal to the masses (like the fans) that they needed more budget, i think many of us would donate like a few dollars here and there.. in no time, they'd have like a trillion dollar film ready.

Let's hope they do that stint for the fifth and sixth book series films. I don't want to be disappointed - again.



So anyway.. i think i shall go turn in now..
shall blog another time. tata, goodbye, the end.
toodles.
end of my ranting for tonight.