2005-11-06

nano-this, nano-that. bloody hell.

okay, so like, i went to raffle's place mrt to meet sujith for nanowrimo write-in's.
honestly, if i can't use the damn socket, i don't see the point of sitting there for 30 minutes just typing 1000 words and that's it.

wastes the significance of the 40 minutes spent in the subway.

ugh.


so anyway, it then turns my attention to the wonders of nanotechnology. and when the bloody hell i'm going to get my next project.
honestly, well, i haven't done up those reports for dr. donny.. haven't got the inspiration to go type them out and send them in.


ugh.
reports.
reminds me, i have a frigging long presentation to do tomorrow.
3 projects, opening and closing the meeting, and then manning it too.
gawd forsaken, my team mates only include michelle chang and i.
i hope keng will help me out here.
i know the rest of them will help me out on this one.


anyway, i'm so godawfully tired.
debra's grandpa's funeral has been extended. The cortage leaves on Tuesday.
We thought it was today, since it was a 3 day funeral.
well, the old guy's given an extra 2 days. =)


oh so anyway, yah...
i'm having a stonned mind now. i think my migraine's back with a slight vegenance. it's almost as if it'll hit out on me if i think a wee bit too much.

okay, british radio, here i come. I think some monotony will do me some good.