2005-10-28

oh, my bad!

hahaha.. sorry sujith doode...
it's 110 more posts till I hit that 1000-post mark.
wunderbar!
or however that was spelt in german. hahaha...

anyway... running a fever now.
i must've talked too much to debra the other day that she passed some of it to me.
siiiiick.
ah well.

I hope I can go for that sleepover tomorrow.
hopefully so. sheesh.


So yeah, took like two panadol pills, drank like this glorious life-saving cup of coffee, ate some delectable snacks..
hahahaha.. splendid, splendid.

oh man....
that tower still isn't ready.
only left a few more days to it.
I haven't passed up the damn form. yeah.
shit-assed.
Come to think of it, I don't know where I chucked the form... XD
i'm sooooo screwed.
ian, don't kill me. Although I have an inkling all you'd do was to sigh and go "sigh. WHAAAAT?!?!?!"
then yeah. the dots come string out with the "z's"
hahahahahaha...


okay okay, pure rubbish on my part.
my brain's being fried as we read. ;)
oh, what a joy, ain't it?


sacarsm, my dears... sacarsm; if you didn't already know.




alrighty, i shall resume to stoning and chatting with JM, sujith and sherwin..
though i think sherwin's more hooked to watching his dvd at the moment... whahahaha...
JM thinks i have... whatsitcalled.. oh right, otitis interna or something like that... man... he comes up with all the cheem cheem things that I don't even know of..
and sujith... well, we're having some chat about guys and stuff.. lol.




oh man, i feel so godamn awful.
ughs.



okay, i think i shall go rest now.