2005-10-24

Hello Lonely...

haha... I've been hooked to Indigo Prophecy's signed on band, Theory of A Deadman.
Thanks to Jasrie, I have their album, Gasoline.
*grins*

"Hello lonely
Now that you're gone I can move on
Goodbye sweet thing
Just know that I've been here all along

So why're you sad?
Don't you know that
It's you that haunts my dreams and seems to always come back?

How do I live without you?
How could you walk away from this, just walk away from this again?
How do I live without you?
How could you walk away from this, just walk away from this again?"

- Hello Lonely (Walk Away From This)


The lyrics do speak out... haha... but i think I like Santa Monica a lot more. =)

"She filled my bed with gasoline,
you'd think I wouldn't notice."



it's so classic.





anyway, looks like some problems have surfaced in the family. =(
I just hate it when things don't go my way.
I do know I can't have things always going my way...
but, I don't know..
I'm just at such a lost.
I want to help my parents, but I'm at no level to do so.
I don't have the expertise to do anything.
how I just wish I had all the money in the world to keep my parents worry-free.

I just want to graduate out from school as soon as I can, get a job, and start earning some money to satisfy what's known to be the bulk of my older brother's greed for his own usage of money.

I just hate it whenever he thinks we're still rolling in the riches, with money pouring out of dad's pockets like water falling from the falls.
Point is, we don't have that luxury, and there he is, spending dad's money away.
we've gone to the extent of digging into mom's own private savings to keep afloat.
I hate him so much for doing this to our parents. i just hate it so much.