2005-10-19

quickie quickie updaties!!

hahaha...
okaaaaaaay.. so like another 3 more hours before we up our asses to the bus station for the bus to bring us to good ol' malaysia!


while I know I should be happy I'm getting my arse out of the country for like just a few days, I'm quite apprehensive about it.
i mean, what could be worse than a night trip, with a sleepy driver and a bus full of sleeping people?
a mud slide?
i don't know... it's been rainy the past few days.. i'm not sure if it's been raining as heavily as it is here over in KL?
I sure hope not. I really hope not!

The last thing I need would be for the bus to tilt to one side and KER-RAAAAAASH!!! down into those hideous trees down below. (it'll have been better in the alps, at least it was white and snowy, not muddy.)


Ah, whatever.
Just me being so uber paranoid, but yah. haha!

I hope it doesn't and didn't rain in gentings.
Then I can go on those kickassed pathetic joy rides which are supposedly... roller coasters.
no, i've not sat on a REAL roller coaster that makes you puke on an empty stomach.
The rest just have no kick after 2 rides.


Anyway, today was lunch meeting.
*smirks* okay, for VARIOUS reasons, I shan't state ALOT of degretory statements in this blog. haha.
Genesis and I were having a time of our lives laughing our asses off.. hahahaha....
yah, but it involved accents (the cantonese one), mumbling bumbling bees, and um... ummmmmm.... should i say it? young guys who dress tooooooo old till they wear polo tees, SUPER SHORT shorts and ummmm... wack shoes? and that guy's supposedly from Design school.. ouch, such an insult to Jills. hahah....

haha!!
oi sujith, that was like, definition of NO DRESS SENSE #2.
haha!!!!! =) if you get what i mean, eh sujith?
anyway, gen and i had sooo much fun sniggering away during meeting, and me yawning every 5, 10 minutes.
i know i'm rude, but i just DONT care.
i was hungry, tired, and oh, um. hungry.
yes.




i ate 2 servings of everything except fruits. bleargh.





oh okay, i gotta go now.
pack my bags then i'm gonna head next door for dinner before slacking off some and then off to the bus station. ;)


won't miss you guys, though i might get withdrawal symptoms from the lack of sms-es and calls.. lol, then after a night i'll be off to the amusement park for some good lovin' fun.
wheeeeeee~~~!




"no quote today, but that's okay!
you don't read it, anyway.."