2005-10-27

vertigooooo.

vertigo, vertigo, vertigo.... wheeeee....! ugh. icky icky thing.
yuck.
i hate having vertigo bouts.
sooooo hate them.


so, what happens when you're having a vertigo bout?
JM told me it's quite idiopathic explaining it to me.
pffffft. for med students, you guys should know what JM means by idiopathic right?
it'll take only an idiot not to understand that term.

anyway, yeah...
what happens when you're having a vertigo bout?
you feel like you're soooo fucking drunk: you can't walk straight and your head spins like the DJ's turn tables, only worse. oh, and minus the high factor.

hahaha.. yep, that's vertigo for ya.


anyway, with all that major vertigo bout last night...
I puked all of dunch out (erm, lunch and dinner) and yeah..
it looked like Gorilla's Snot in that toilet bowl.
Gorilla's Snot is actually a shooter drink. Or shot, if you'd rather like it.

sooooo yeah.

haha.. had so much fun chatting with sherwin. he was showing me those glorious pictures of this SIA plane, but I was more captivated by this HUGE picture of the SIA plane in this New York air port, Newark or something like that..
yeah..
sludge all over the place, but dammit, that picture looked damn impressive!


anyway..
yah. woke up this morning with my head spinning like a top again...
but it wasn't as bad as last night's bout.
I could walk without trying to grab hold on to the nearest stable object before my legs just got all flustered..

sooooo... what am i gonna do today?
nothing.. nothing.. nothing.. hahhaa...
I shall just go clear out my room and my work station just in preparation for next semester..
which starts in a week after next. 2 weeks.
yuck. icky.



blah blah blah.
oh mannnn........
this is like absolutely smashing. nothing to do.
i'm a happy rotter alright. =)
come november, so many things to do.
I've gotta get the exco to get that soccer thing done.
and as well as the logo design competition...
then i can kick back and relax for a week or two before i up and at it for that dinner and dance thing.
plus, a new year's gathering function or something...
or maybe i should combine dinner and dance, christmas and new year's gathering altogether, one shot kill 3 birds. (yeah, it's a shot now, ain't stones. stones are SO primate.)

and then when feburary comes along, it'll be CNY, and orientation.
YES! orientation!
I'm sooooo gonna do that inaugural drink!
those n00bs are just gonna suffer for their drink.
so will the OGLs, the teachers, and the emcee...
and prolly me. haha!
i'm gonna out do kenny boey.
i swear i will! =) a rubbishified drink for sure!


okay, i just remembered, I gotta go stalk someone for their signature and some receipts.


so mah fun.
ah well. life of a grant maker... it sucks, but yeah.
i still love it.
i should make a living out of it.
or maybe I should make a living out of copy writing. hahahaha...
oh well.. we'll see about that!



cheerios and toodles...