2005-10-28

oopsies?

hahhaha.. ya mel, i just remembered...
like 2 seconds after i tagged at your guest book...
that you HAD my link, if not you wouldn't know how to tag at my blog!
XD

oh well...



ummm.... so i TRIED to rest. yes, TRIED to..
and obviously it failed..
not that it matters now. Actually, it does..
will i get better by tomorrow?
hmmmmm... good question.


whahahahaha.....

steven asked if i'd like to go for a ski trip in korea this coming december, or something like that....
haha.. i'd have loved to go, but i didn't save up for a $1.5K trip to korea.
hell, I don't even know how to ski!
I think i'd set off an avalanche while coming down the mountain, then go skiing off a stuck-in-the-air cliff and end up smashing into a pine tree.

no, no.
i think i'd stay right here in sunny singapore, thanks.



I think I'm gonna get another vertigo bout again, at the rate my eyes keep rolling back by themselves.
It's driving me insanely frustrated and oh-so-irritated.
i hardly touched dinner. with good reason too...
i'd just puke again..
hahaha.. that'll be a sight man.. i had prawns tonight. and pork, and some vegs..


Oh, I just found something out.
Terra likes oats.



nice.





i shall feed her oats till she fears it with a vegenance. muahahahhahahaha!
anyway, okay, i think my eyes are rolling back a tad bit too much.
sujith, if you're online, do sms me about it..
so that we can continue our little gossip session. yes yes.. hahaha..