2005-11-01

i have a clean home! *is in awe*

you know, I have a clean home.
*gasps* this is like, the miracle of the century or something.

hahaha...

although most of the stuff was just shifted from inside, to the outside
hmmmmm... well, it sure looks hell neater..

i remembered just clearing out ONE cupboard (which looks tiny, btw), it took 5 garbage bags.
thank god i threw away the big table.. hell knows how much i had to clear then!


anyway, i think i'll wait for another 5 years before i refurnish my room.. lol.
I think i have in mind what i want in that tiny room of mine.
hmm okay, people in singapore may think it huge, but i think it's tiny... seeing as I WAS supposed to get the boys' current room.
(mom wanted the big queen sized bed, a nice big study table, two book cabinets and a dresser, a huge wardrobe... stuff like that...)

hmm, ah well...



sooo... today, i TRIED cleaning some, but all I wanted to do today was to sit in front of the new pc, doing nothing but to read.
haha!
seriously, my laptop doesn't want to acknowledge my modem anymore..
it's like they're nemesis in the crack of 2 minutes.
sheesh!

so yeah.. my older brother said he'd get it down to the service company tomorrow.
yay... he does miracles... (as to compared to what he does previously, duh)

hahahah...
oh right, i never got to any nature conservation man.
jeez...

and i swear i talk too much like a christian nowadays, which to me, is bad.
no offence to the rest of you out there who are of the said religion.
it's just not me to go talking about christianity to others. i felt like for a moment there i was possessed or something..


anyway, besides that little impulse of thought, hmmm...
i can't think of anything else to type actually...



ah well, i'm outta here then...
you guys stay clear of.. um.. hmm.. okay, stay clear of sub-woofers..

because i say so. ;)




cheerios and toodles!