2005-11-11

yay....

yay... i've got another headache again.
headache galores doode.

seems to me that i get headaches in november. must be some sort of viscious cycle!
whahahha...


anyway, chatting with mel now..
i saw chel today in school! she was like having that face that said, "Omg. when is school gonna end man? i wanna go off ALREADY."

then i was like "Micheeeeellllleeeee....!"
haha... okay, more of like in a shout more than draggy, really..
she saw me and i was laughing at her face somewhat and was like laughing back at me too.. hahaha...

i think she was soooo embarassed by me shouting her name in that PACKED walkway...! =) sorry sis.. just HAD to, you know... you looked dead bored.



so anyway... poooooor amanda.. had to go watch that sucky thai movie.. haha...

ahh... i can't wait for school to actually be over and done with man.. but that'll be in a year's time!



whahaha.. i hope sherwin's got some pictures of the A380 to show me! =)
he's working today.. dunno if he managed to sneak in to have a go at those spectacular interiors!

whahahaha... i'll get him to send me some of those pictures man....
hahaha....


yeah.. okay.. back to work...
on with those tutorials!