2005-11-09

oh. my. god. STRESS.

i have no idea why i'm feeling stressed up like i have to study for my exams the past 3 days, but that's how it is man...


i have at least 2 projects at hand, ready to be done, another 4 meet-ups to go, and i've successfully (quick you have to congratulate me on this) lost and misplaced FIVE, yes 5 copies of my new timetable which i have yet to memorise!

oh. my. god. STRESS....

it's only 3rd day of school and it feels like week 13 already. (exams are usually 2 weeks from that)


i'm so glad green campus day is so over.
thanks to gen and carol... being there the entire day with me.. and fuchang, lizhen, nadira and nadiah from dropping by and sticking around for a while...

i thought i'd have gone mad about it man..

anyway, i can't remember how it goes about in school now..
tutorials are so on and off... every module system is so different from the next...
it's like a miracle they don't clash.

I can just scream expletives now but i'd prolly get a terribly whack from my older brother for it.
Dad and Mom reckons this semester will be tough...
i wanna go hongkong for my attachment, yet the club needs me around but... oh man...
this is so frustrating me out!


i mean, either way i can get to go to other universities in other countries and stuff.. but it's like, aunt teresa's got a condo flat there in hongkong and i was wondering if i could use that instead for accompdations.. but i don't even know a single word of catonese.. (i just know how to imitate their accent)

i was thinking of going to like australia if i can't go to hongkong... or beijing or something.. i dunno...
have to mull it over i guess...


anyway, i have so much to do tonight...
blog some other time..