2005-12-01

tired.

i'm so so tired. exhausted within, not on my appearance.
i'm just tired. haiz.


In all certainty, I regret doing many many things.
But what is regret, when I first set out into this particular path in my life, telling myself that no matter what happens, I will only have myself to turn to comfort for, and things won't be easy (nope, not at all).

I'd expected all sorts of adversities popping up everywhere, and surely, they did. My number one nemesis, Laziness, and the lack of discipline.

hah.




i laugh at my lack of skills in those areas. Else I'd be high-flying, free-caring, worry-free.


worry-free.
that's all I want to be.



Is there not a day that I don't frown in frustration due to worry?
nope.






Anyway, Jon's home... :)
he's getting his arse kicked into NS in like 3 days time.
Good on you, boy! Go slap some muscles on your bones, you scrawny thing!
You'll come out looking better than you will right now, i'm sure.
hahas...





I haven't seen deb or rica in so long. I mean, I met rica only last week.. but I haven't seen debra in the LONGEST TIME EVER! sob!



okay okay.
i have to go sleep now.
have meeting on saturday morn, some ycm thing sunday afternoon with ling (yipee!!), and like 6 lectures of molecular genetics to cover (half of which i don't understand?)



damn.












Note to self: I'm dreaming of the day when I get those 3 estates, the 4 cool vehicles, my 5 other family members smiling happily in a new home, and that 6 figure monthly pay check.



yes, one day, I shall rise from these boiling times like a pheonix, and very nicely, I shall own the material likelihood of those luxuries.

one day. That dream will surface, and I will then finally set up my own firm, and on the side track, a cafe. Just ONE cafe. haha...
ok, maybe 2 or 3, or 15 (one in each major country).



aiya, see how first lah ah? :)






good night, toodles, cheerios.