2005-12-02

oh snap.

headacheeeeees suck big time.
ughs.




mutton, stop complaining that i call you mutton.
you're a piece of mutton coz you keep going "Bahz".
or would you rather i call you porky-chops?



right, i know that too... mutton's just fine. ;)






what michael says when in immunology lecture:
"So.. if one day you should find yourself so lonely and start crying, don't worry... coz IgA will always, ALWAYS be with you. It only turns up when you start crying. So you won't have to feel lonely anymore!"






what a classmate of mine exclaimed about immunocytochemistry sometime this week:
"I only did till the part where they told me to cook the hippo!"
"Cook WHAT?"
"cook hippo lor"

My first thoughts on that:
'Why do they want to cook a hippo for?'



It was later on that I found out for myself that he was talking about the hippocampus. That ruddy thing that gives you intelligence, and your memory.
I WANT A BIGGER HIPPOCAMPUS!!!! mine's too small.


tsk.











anyway, off i go....