2005-12-16

`oh finally... week 6 is over..

`oh finally!!!


you know, week 6 is such a bitch week. every single lecture is SO long, heavy and dragging. It makes me dread to want to even wake up every morning to subject myself to such torture which my mom says "it's a joy!".


screw it.


ughs.




it's okay, that's what i ALWAYS, ALWAYS tell myself.
it's only another NINE weeks to go.


And then i subject myself to pure torture again.
this time, it's the exams.

2 weeks after that (or maybe only 1), it's attachment.
shit.




uhhh...




Suddenly, I hate school.
but oh well... a few more months and i'm outta there...
i just need to do well...
superbly well.. amanda is right.. i need to learn how to get my A's.



aww this is crap.







anyway, this week was shit assed bad.
changed my bag, nearly got yelled at by mr teo (read: SAO), dozed in lectures, woke up late all week long and now.. this.


I need to exercise more discipline on myself.