2005-12-16

mixed

i feel mixed up right about now.
hah...

it feels weird to feel confused.
I am happy,
I am sad,
I feel nostalgic,
I feel frustrated.
I feel tired and exhausted,
I feel contented; oddly.

I feel weird to feel this way.
I feel that I just lost someone's trust.
I feel bad about it.
That's what makes me frustrated.


Anyway, I've been thinking and thinking so much nowadays, that I forgot what I was thinking about in the first place. Has it ever occured to me how dumb I can get? Yes, it has occured to me several times these few weeks recently.
Such thorough thoughts, what do they even stand for?
I seriously have no idea, that'll be my own reply to my own question once more.

Oh jeez. Life is pathetic when one has to think too much about nothing that one can't even decipher of what they're thinking of.


Are you keeping up?


I feel impaired by all these thoughts. It wasn't only just a week ago when I found a little piece of life's greatest answers to the one primal question, "What is life and how do we live it?"

Now that I've understood it, I've kept it aside in my mind, and went on searching of another piece of the answers.. I do feel that I'm getting somewhere there. but it'll take such a long time.

oh gosh.



I feel like taking a super long sleep and never to wake up again.
i think i shall just go do that now, only that I will wake up tmr morning.

good night.