2006-01-25

WHA-HA-HA-Ha.

anticlimax end of a laugh...
why?

i don't know, coz i just felt like it?


=P


I think I have CLOSE to $50 from fundraising!! yipees!
hahah.. my GREAT YCM friends were such a great bunch..
KJ gave $5, keng gave me $10!!! =)
and shawn gave me $5..

must get imad to give $10... whahahs... pity he didn't go monday night..

mwahahhahas...
anyway, yeah...
last night rachel was asking me for a picture of myself so that she can put it up on the website..
i didn't have any recent pictures, honestly...
but if i can, i'll get some over the weekend, and send to her..
whahs..




Okay, anyway.. I have many things to share with all of you but will do so in bite-sized portions (okay, maybe meal-sized)...

but perhaps to start us up, here is something nice to read. These are reflections taken from The Daily Enlightenment in hopes to just save the world from wasted minds...

and obviously, to spread the words of wisdom found in Buddhism text. Trust me, you don't really have to patronise a temple to be a buddhist, everyone knows that if you have abit of morals, you're a buddhist within you. ;) hard to believe?

when you slowly learn about more about my study, you know you're buddhist some way, some how.



Today's reflections, we'll start with simple things:

"What is the point of life
if there is the point of death?

It is death that makes life not pointless.
It is death that makes us reflect,
that brings meaning.
It is the wake-up call -
not to kill yourself,
because you will only return in rebirth,
but to ask, "What do you want to do with your life?"

Death is the great mirror,
in which all of your life reflects in.
What do you see in it?"


(aug 11th issue)




sit and think about it!