2004-01-11

MURDER THE WEASELSSSSS!!!!!

oh man....let's kill another cutie, furry rodent!! I choose... the WEASEL!!!!! MURDER THE WEASELSSSSS!!!!! *mock evil laughter*

I didn't clean my room today.. just another day of pure procastinations... but I fell asleep the moment I hit the bed this afternoon.. slept throught 2 to 4.30 just now.. heh..
Had a Night mare!! or rather, Day mare, in my case!!! no no, not nice having a daymare!! *sobs*
Terrified the crap out of myself.. heh... damn freaky..

anyways.. that aside... stuff and life is normal.. just a normal, boring day.. as boring as it gets, there's still mom pestering me to "Clear out all that junk in your room arh, ah girl!!!!".... *sweatdrop* grr...

argh... the pains of Lunar New Years...!!!! just hate such silly functions which always end up a bore to me!


oooooohh!!! 16 more days to that minor operation.. hope it does some good to that thumb of mine. Honestly, it gets painer as the days go by..

Wait, wait, wait!!!



Hold it....



Is there even such a word as PAINER??? oh, by the gods!! I think I'm turning into a retard!!! *shakes head* see lah.. retardedness is becoming me... hold it again.. is there even such a word as retardedness?? *groans* Argggh.... so so so so frustrating!!!

ugh.

LAters....