2004-01-13

(no title)

went to Nalli aka Gillian aka Gin's blogger...
sho sho sweet, that pink... lovely!
anyway, who's up to reading the pitiful life of mine.. although I bet it's not as pitiful or as sorry sounding as others... (obviously it isn't..)
but I think I'll post that in the later part of morning laters....

I was reading through Jackson's blog (new friend i made over friendster's..) he sounds pretty much like everyone I know.. hahah...okay, so maybe a bit more less fortunate in life about it..
but he sounds tough enough to be able to pull through all that.. that's nice to hear..
coz most peoples would just get into drinking and drugging and waste their lives away..(reminds me of a friend in kentucky, usa..but that fella's a fecking ass)

But anyways, won't add jackson's blog into the links till i get his permission..
(well, life can always get as interesting as it goes to be..)

crap, gtg..
mom's abt to wake up...