2004-04-17

Afterlife's:

sun riiiiiise.......
Listening to: Afterlife ~*~ Sunrise
Mood: :) for once, I'm feeling okay...


yay!!! sunday's drawing closer!!! *big grin*
but... that jaspher... not going liao... coz he's got a last minute fill-in flight to shanghai.. leaving tomorrow..
won't be back till wednesday... haiz... always liddat one.. oh well.. guess that's his job anyways..

anyways...
went out for lunch with gins, felix and their friend, Benedict..
so, made a new friend lah... hahaha.... i'm practically meeting at least 3 new faces and making friends with them every two to three weeks... not that i'm complaining...
but that's how it's been ever since I met Haydern actually..
haha... weird how this world goes about...
but ANYWAY..
we had lunch over at hougang mall... then, we went to TP to submit in gins and ben's forms..
then, headed down town to Far East Plaza to "look" at some shoes that ben wanted to "see". then, we... ah..
where did we go after that... oh right! we went to HMV, walked some, talked alot, laughed alot.. walked somemore..
met some people along the way.. then commented alot..
then gins and I bought these matching hp necklace thingys... @ $1.50.. at the top floor... annex there..
After that, we walked back up to Far East Plaza and had dinner at the Indonesian Restaurant.
food there is great.. :) thanks ah, gins, for that reccomendation! ^_^
took bus 132 home.. the guys followed me home, gins went back to get her guitar to get it tuned by ben..
those two used my toilets.. ("angeline, I need to peeeee....." heh heh..)
so, brought my guitar down.. not before I greeted Terra, my lil' baby.. hahah.. she's soooo adorable!
anyways, yeah.. we jammed... downstairs, at the corner of my void deck..
had loads of fun.. then gins came by... jammed somemore...
laughed ALOT more.. hehe... it was super fun, to say the least..
but by 11... we all over there.. all tired out liao... can see their face all so tired.. haha.. (don't deny it, k..)
I know I was tired, mom called, scolded me some... and i ran back up..
thank god it was at my void deck..

so, i'm here now... typing this.. hehe!!
oi Jaspher... remember ah, you owe me a meal.. you promise me one... hahah... which means another date with ya... oh man... you better make sure I laugh until jaw drop this time... *wink*

anyway, hope YOU had a fun day too.. (Daaaamn, so CLICHED!!)
i'm tired.. bon nuit!

Au Revoir...