2004-04-11

Muahahaha!!! i'm such a party-go-er...

Muahahaha!!! i'm such a party-go-er...
Listening to: Hilary Duff ~*~ Inner Strength
Mood: Happy!! ^.^

well, let's see...
Thursday, April 08, went out with Jaspher to watch movie...
Friday, April 09, went out with my family to watch the same movie I did with Jaspher the day before..
Saturday, April 10, AGAIN!! I went out to watch a movie!!! but this time, I went with Debbz to watch Passion of Christ....

whahaha... Such a movie freak...
my god... that show is fucking sadistic!! I mean, violent is one thing.. but to torture one for your own pleasure?
that is pure sickness... and with this conscience.. of my knowing how sick that can be, I know I'm sorta "saved" or so others will put it..
And again, I went for another of Debbz's church's "Praise and Worship" sessions..
reminded me of that Christian Channel which I so unknowingly flipped to while in Geneva the other day..
luckily for me.. I did not get to witness an actual "slain", as debra puts it. It's when a person, a believer in christianity, goes into some sort of trance.. (I'm just saying it as how I am seeing it.)
Well, I've seen it many times.. but those are just mild, compared to the ones I saw on TV.. it's like.. the one on tv.. was horrible?
what I saw.. was that the people were practically laughing, talking or just communicating with their past, present and future.. they were just lying on the ground, in their own minds.. their own worlds..
To an outsider (aka me..) I find that a really utterly frightening experience. This sort of behaviour, when non-believers of christianity experiences it, they tend to become violent, and they say all sorts of negative things towards these people...
If only they'd take things about 5 notches down, I'm sure they'll have EVERYONE believing in their religion..
Unfortunately for them.. it doesn't happen that way..

There is still much for me to know.. and I have yet to find them out.
But if given a choice, I'd pick to be a Catholic. Like wise, they worship Jesus, but they worship Mary as well, and Joseph.
Well, I know how they think. I mean, if you worship one, you might as well worship all.. and be fair..


anyways... met up with Jaspher, WaiMun, Alice and Jean at 7pm to have dinner date with them...
we were at Bugis, 7th Storey.. I know I can trust these people and know that they WILL be by my side for a long while.. especially wai mun...

we had a lot of fun and laughter just now...
laughing over our photos.. hahaha.. ;) really enjoyed myself...

yeah.. haha.. just stopped by a quick entry.
will update in a few days... byeeeeeeees!!!

Au Revoir...
Bon Nuit!!