2004-03-17

do you see it yet?

Pray tell.. is it a new look yet?

Listening to: Debussy ~*~ Clair de Lune

Mood: calm


yes, it IS indeed a new look.. appreciate this while it lasts.. *chuckles*
well, I'll be leaving for Germany, Switzerland and France... in exactly 4 days, 7 hours, 20 minutes and 40 seconds, I suppose..
haha.. assuming I post this a little before midnight..

Yes, I do realise that I have this terrible habit of updating my blogs at midnight.. pardon me of it, but it's just a habit that never goes.. *wink wink*

I do say, I sound rather formal tonight..must be that song I'm playing.. Debussy does have that effect... *mega-grin* aw, hell... I'm just messin', ya hear? This blog skin ain't done up very smoothly yet.. soon, I'll get my own blog skins... JeZz.. I'm gonna beat you one fine day.. just you wait and see..
<(^_~)V


oh well... I'll just load some pictures of my lovely lil' kitten...
here we go.. just click on it.. Terra, my lovely kitten...

As of nows,

LatTaZ...