2004-02-06

When the going gets tough, The tough becomes me, and I kick back and just relax and go wit da flow...

Listening to: Micheal Buble ~*~ Fever ~*~ Sway

Mood: tired ~.~

Today proved to be very very strenuous for me.. firstly, I'm still sick.. My muffled voice is still around.. and secondly, the medicines just wanted soooo badly to kick in.. My friends told me I looked pale and they were constantly, "Are you really okay? You look so pale.." hahaha... well, I'm really alright, you guys.. Just tired.. coz there's just soooo much to absorb in.. all those words, the sights and the sounds!! >.<

Ooooh!! And I met up with an old friend, well, she's my senior really.. Mabelline!! ^__^ she's in NP now.. and she wants to transfer over to TP to do Tourism Management. I want to Biomedical Science.. but the professors there.. they were like "are you sure? it's such a prestigeous course you know... so hard to get in..." *sighs* yeah, I know.. but it's a way to dream. I love to do Science and I have a dream to do DNA... >.< human genetics.. whahaha...

Or perhaps, I could do FMV.. Film, Media and Video.. be music producer.. woot!! ^___^
or... or... hahaha... oh man.. i'm on a roll!! I still have to talk to sharon about all this.. >.<
Haiz... How I wish I was in FY in UNSW with Devon and Fabio... >.< miss them.. hahaha...
Actually, I think I'd benefit more if I went to Foundation Year.. Quick, somebody!!! Fund me!! Give me some money to get to FY and a follow through to do my Bachelor's Degree... *sobs* no one will ever do that for me... haiz...

hahah.. and I will be going to Rica's place tomorrow.. ^__^ I'm going to crash at her place.. Debbz and I are gonna help her pack her bags up.. rica's gonna move out into her aunt's place.. gotta get into sommat comfy and easy to move about in.. >.< hahaha..

Anyways, gotta run now.. ^__^ will edit later.. or update again when I get back...


As of nows,

LatTaZ...