2004-01-31

hmm.... i'm tired.. so so tired

Listening to: Hilary Duff ~*~ Come Clean

Mood: *tired*ExHauSteD*

hahah... didn't update for one day and junie's asking why...
funny shit lah, that guy..

Anyways.. I was kinda out of it yesterday.. so busy and then I was rather tired out already.. so didn't update.. don't think I'd trust what I type..

Okay.. hmm... Yesterday.. went out at 9, came home at 11...
let's see yah... went with mom to the clinic.. walked down from Hg Polyclinic to Hg Mall to develop that roll of photos.. then, went down to school to give Charmaine the biology notes.. and then went home to get something, only to be called out by mom again.. met up with her later to have lunch.. and then after that, went to Cheng San Library to search for some books that Gary needs to read.. Found them, but I have to go to Orchard Library to get them.. Then.. I met up with Rica.. she had an interview to go.. needed someone to accompany her.. after that, we went to orchard library.. and went home after that. When I got home.. I only came online for an hour odd... only to remember I had to collect the photos.. coz I had to get a letter sent to fabio asap, with the pics too.. so ran out to get the pics.. nearly got knocked down by two cars along the way, got to Hg Mall, only to realised that I had forgotten to bring that slip of paper that I needed to get in exchange of my photos.. And then when I got home at about 6.40pm, mom told me that I had to go to some acrobatic show with my aunt.. I reluctanly obliged.. haha.. but it turned out to be a really amusing show.. got home thru Mr. Yeo's car.. and stepped into the comfort of my home at 11pm..

Phew! now.. that's a mouthful!
Well, while at school yesterday.. that visit was, to say the least, rather emotional and happy... haha.. seeing all my juniors.. they're all like my little sisters.. (even though I don't have an official and blood-related sister) I miss them so much.. and then, they asked about studying and all that.. it just brought back such a forceful blow of memories, you know? Happy, sad, angry, angsty, depressing, amusing.. all the memories.. ahaha.. and I'm surprised to even hold back the flood gates in front of the girls.. It was kinda hard.. and weird.. haha.. guess I've just stepped up another stone in my life.. oh well..

Rica was to go to Grand Central Hotel for her interview.. She was really nervous.. and very very unprepared.. she didn't bring an extra copy of her resume, no certificates, no thought-of answers, no nothing.. just herself, and a overly-matured look of 23 in a 17 year old girl.. >.< weird..

Oh.. and I went on a spending spree yesterday too.. bought stuff from PS.. that Fila sale they were having. I bought this nice Lime Green T-Shirt for Gary.. he was happy.. haha... ^^ at least he likes it.. *grins* and then, this khaki duffel bag.. and this other weird bag.. haha.. cost me about $50... mom yelled at me for spending so much money.. :S oh well.. not gonna spend the next month or so.. :S haiz.. Have to save up for University fees.. ^^

The acrobat show was amusing.. but the audience was terrible.. the troupe was performing such gracious acts.. and that stupid old man was just talking sooo damn loudly..
oooh... I was watching this trio doing Acrobatic Ballet.. and omfg.. they were so poised.. and graceful.. there was a contortionist too.. and my gods.. the contortionist actually did ballet on the guy!!! yes, ballet on a human who was doing ballet too.. ballet on a ballerina! Can you believe that? It was just soooo soooo soooo beautiful! It'll most definitely be a memory worth remembering.. ^^ only coz I get to see it before the Royal Family in Britain gets to see them perform!! but that's not all.. there were so many beautiful acts.. Like the "Jovial Diabolos"... that was really chinese, and really graceful... really gu niang.. loved that..



Well then... today.. what did I do today.. I went out to deliver the letter to fabio.. I had to go to Char's Grandma's place to post it into her mailbox.. Fabio told me... well, I can't tell you.. but anyways.. He was really depressed.. and so was Devon and Stanley too.. and coz all three of them were so depressed, char was depressed too.. and that made me equally depressed too.. actually it made me so much more depressed too.. haha.. I wonder how I managed to pull off such a cheerful facade today.. ^^ that's so weird.. usually if I'm just depressed, my feelings would be skimming all over my shirt sleeves as bright as day.. and I'd be so cold and mean..
haha.. I remembered how I was informed of each and every death of my loved ones.. no way it's gonna just run off like that.. Jan's.. was.. a shock. I don't want to talk about Jan.. it still makes my heart just shatter just thinking of her.. :(
And grandfather's was during English Remedial.. Mrs Poi was giving us remedial.. and some couselling at the same time.. Sharon Sng, Rica, Ninah, Joyce and Yan Fen were there when it happened.. my mobile was just ringing and ringing and ringing.. and I just stood up, and walked out of the classroom.. and answered the phone. Dad told me to get out of class that instant and go down to TTSH to bid my first farewell to the dead grandfather.. I wasn't really shocked.. coz I knew he would die.. 2 days before he passed away, I visited him. He thought I was my mom.. coz I look exactly like mom... well, not exactly, but I have a really strong resemblence to her. It hurt so much to watch him call out to a person who wasn't there with such sadness.. :'( I kept telling mom to go visit grandfather.. but she didn't want to.. saying she'd go two weeks later.. I knew he was gonna go within the next few days.. but noooo... she wouldn't listen.. not till I insisted soo badly for her to go. then she went..

she was 2 hours late.

And grandmother's.. her's was very very stressed up. They wanted her in an old folks' home. she wanted just to go home.. but they wouldn't allow... haiz.. they meaning my relatives.. so, on the day before she was to go to the Old Folks' Home, she choked on food and slipped into comatose.. I saw her only four days before that happened.. then going to the hospital to visit her from then.. was pure torture to me.. oh man.. i can't go on about it.. :'(


Anyways.. Charmaine said fabio's to call me.. but haha.. I accidentally hung up on him.. :S heh.. he hasn't called back since.. oh well.. in due time, he'll explain himself to me..

I'm tired. very very tired. and depressed. and nervous. and anxious. and scared. and apprehensive. and angry. and stressed. and... and... well...

and sad.



just sad.





yea.