2004-01-24

hmm...

hmm...

Listening to: Craig David ~*~ Booty Man

Mood: *frowns* contemplative I guess.. oh, I dunno..


Everyone's been out of the country lately.. either that, or they're going off soon...
Fabio's just back from Hong Kong.. he was there.. dunno.. 4 days?
And so did Jasline.. she was there for 3 days ago.. she just got back yesterday..

mom's side came over just now.. in the evening.. before dinner.. at least my cousins behaved themselves.. and my aunts too.. not too bad.. quite surprised too.. coming from such a rowdish bunch...

anyways.. went to the golf range today.. just nice.. fabio messaged to tell me he was going to play golf too.. jeez.. talk about freakiness!! what's this? telepathy?!? my gods...
but anyways.. I lost my swing.. dad certainly isn't happy with me.. his face was sooo disappointed.. I just felt so bad and guilty.. haiz.. damn.. *sighs some more* so depressing... I just hate to see my parents disappointed in me.. it's like THE most heartbreaking thing to me..

oh, ate cheng ting this morning as well... it's like wow.. soooo much ginko nuts!! ^^ just love the way my aunt does it... ^^

what else what else.. oh talked to Jezz earlier on.. hahah.. lucky dude.. so much money.. unlike me.. poor church mouse!! haiz.. oh well..

Boring start to my year.. no matter.. i'll just have to spice my life up loads.. haha.. I think it's quite spiced up as it is.... (-_-*) yes yes.. it's NOT spiced up at all.. rotting at home all day..

jeez.. the weather's soooo damn cold today.. it's been raining the entire day.. I do hope aunt doesn't fall ill.. she's already sniffling the whole day since she got that cold a week ago.. and now the rain.. jeez.. should have sent her home.. What was I THINKING?!?!? ugh.. stupid me.. *bangs head on wall repeatedly*

oh! And I downloaded GunBound.. silly game.. but Jon talked me into it.. taught me to play it as well.. :) so nice of him.. hahah.. obviously he'll be nice lah.. he's my best friend!!! If he doesn't, I'll force him anyways!! *triumphant smirk*

haha..and fabio says that his letter for me will arrive earliest by tomorrow.. Jon was like "are you sure you can trust that ass anot? I mean he's... blah blah blah..." haha.. such a nice boy.. I meant Jon.. haha.. he's prolly blushing to the roots of his hair if he's reading this now.. hee hee!! ^^ right, Jon.. ? *winks and makes a face at him* haha.. and I know you love me too.. so you can't do a thing to me.. hee hee!!! he's always telling me to tell everyone about him.. haha.. so WORLD!! listen up!!

my BESTEST BESTEST BEST FRIEND is JONATHAN!!!!! and he's such a darling...! ^^

hahaha... blushing now, dearie? :P

okok.. enough of my poor best friend.. he'll prolly hide in his toilet till the day he dies due to immense embarrassment now anyways..

hahaha.. alright.. i think i'll stop here for now.. Junie the human wants my attention.. or well.. he just wants to read this latest post coz he's bored.. still bored right, dude? ;P hahaha...


As of nows,

Pee's out!!

LatTaZ...