2004-01-21

a new morning awakens.....

a new morning awakens.....

Listening to:
Frederick Lin ~*~ One

Mood: Peaceful on the exterior, but I'm actually bubbling inside.. (^_~)/"


it's new year.. and wow.. can't believe it!! I'm going to be eighteen this year!!! wahaha... I ought to be jumping up and down in joy.. but that's not what I'm doing.. heh.. too conservative on energy.. :P

Seriously, can anyone be so kind to give me $600 so I can buy a new mobile phone? >.< honestly, this stupid phone of my mom's just doesn't want to co-operate with meh!!! hmph! Sardonic little bitchy phone.... *mumblesgrumbles*

Haha.. Gary promised me that he'd write a SUPER LOOOOOOONG, SUPER LAAAAAME testimonial for me over at friendster's.. coz I wrote this really stupid and lame and really very very long testimonial for him!! ^^ haha... wait.. let me go copy and paste what I wrote for him.. hee!


"Gary curry garfieldie... hee hee hee... this stupid crazie person is my brother. I mean it.. from the same mother one.. look really closely, and you'll see our resemblence..haha... i know ALLLLL his dirty little secrets at home.. what he does at home.. how he sleeps, what time he baths.. please ah... don't be fooled by his "i'm Mr. Cool" exterior.. damn joker this guy.. he always calls himself an 'asshole' at home all the time.. but ah, he's okay lah.. young that time take care of me quite well.. always scold me for touching his toys.. but he let me play with his lego.. ^^ i build house, he scold me wor.. pls lah kor.. i was doing interior designing at 5 can? haven't finish designing you destroy it.. *mumblegrumble* anyways, being his only sister.. I must write an EXTRA LONG testimonial.. you're not my only brother.. ^^ but you're my korkor.. my ONLY kor kor.. Luvfe you lots lots.. thank you for that monkey which I so happily christianed "dumbass" ^^; and all those CDs you bought for me with your own $$.. and most certainly.. [Altho I don't enjoy and like] all those yellings you give me once in a VERY long time, I'm glad for it.. altho.. i'm still mad at you about that most recent one (that was last year lah).. oh yah.. this guy ah.. once you get to him.. he'll open up.. if he doesn't, means you haven't got to him yet. he's actually very very sacarstic, sadistic, funny, very very jovial.. trust me. Why? COZ I AM HIS SISTER, YOU DOPE!! ^^ he's very nice one lah, right, "Julia Robert lips"? hee hee!! yah yah.. later you hoot me at home right? knowing you.. oh yah. this boy ah.. abit crazy one.. why? Midnight ask me go jogging, say, siao anot? (-_- ") anyways.. nice guy, nice attitude, nice face (ouack!)... so you all better treat him nice okay..? don't see me young girl, I'll hantum you till the day you die if you ever hurt my brother in ANY WAY.. and I mean it. (haiz.. usually, it's the brother doing the overprotective work.. we really oughta change bodies, bro) I mean it hor. My threat will be here for all to see.. Disturb my brother, you will face it from me when I find out.. >.< anyways, kor.. you better make sure you eat more, sleep more, drink more water, and for goodness sake, when you get home, PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR SOCKS AND GO TO THE TOILET AND BATHE!!!! >.<" haiz.. boys.. all the same one.. Ann~* "



"Ann" is my nickname only my parents, Gary and second Aunt calls me.. no one else calls me that.. *shrugs* I dunno, perhaps I give this exterior that tells others, "you CANNOT call me ANN!!!"
hahah.. but anyways, *laughs* that testimonial sure made my lovely and crazy brother smiled for once -- i think. -- haha...


here's a quote I picked up from some random site... I find it rather true, for I often trigger changes in people in this manner...

"You can't change other people but other people will respond to a change in you."

Man.. how true can that get? I've realised.. that I meet certain people, I change.. you know, like when I talk to a optimistic person, I tend to feel much more positive and cheerful.. Talking to a depressed person makes me wanna help them more.. haha.. oh well..
rambling away.. and i still have stuff to clear...


As of nows,

LaTTaZ..!!