2004-01-17

Of Junie and Junie...

Oh, just to clear up a few doubts.. -->> Of Junie and Junie... Of the BABE and the HUMAN.. hee hee.. Junius, you're gonna get what you solely deserve! *wink*


You see.. Fabio bought me a pig.. a babe.. a dwarf pig to be exact.. you know, the ones you see in Uptown Girls.. heh, yea, not exactly a present many would think of getting, but Junie's just so cute and unique.. so Fabio made his dad buy him down.. haha.. he had half a mind not to give it to me coz Junie's just too adorable.. So when Junie finally got to Fabio (in LA), Fabio told me "it's okay if you don't want the babe, I understand.. soo.. you still want him?" hahaha.. OF COURSE!!! you silly babe-luver!! haha.. But, knowing my mom, I couldn't keep Junie, so we came to an agreement.. I get to name the babe, and he's still mine.. but Fabio gets to take care of my cute little piggy.. ^^ nice and we're both happy with that arrangement..

So, I thought for a while.. wondering what I should name the babe. I can't possibly let Fabio go around calling him "here Pig!! Pigggy...!!! PIG!!!!" haha.. and certainly not some sissified name like "Cuttie" or what not.. oh man.. Fabio wanted to name him Cuddles.. I mean, honestly! Cuddles? *eyebrow twitches*

Anyways, I insisted on Junie, but he wanted Cuddles, so, the babe's called Junie Cuddles now.. ^^ Nice name, right? Yeah, I know Junie would be such a wonderful name!

Why on earth the name Junie? heee!! The fun starts here...
Remember the title? something about Junius getting what he solely deserves?
Yeah, well.. you see.. Junius is my 'brother'.. and as siblings.. you just do stuff.. disgusting stuff that irks others right in front of each other right? well, Junius likes to eat.. and he just stuffes his face like a pig sometimes... he ate a whole prawn once... shell, head and all... and I was like "eeewwwwwwww.... that's ugh.. gross..." But anyways, Junie, as a babe.. reminded me of Junius..

And I can't possibly let a pet have such a formal name.. so, I had to make the name less formal, a little cuter... (since Fabio said the babe was just soooooo irresistable) at the same time.. Junius.. being the idiot 'brother' he is... he was fooling around, telling me how he'd eat my lil' piggy up.. being angry with him.. I had the perfect revenge plan.. as well as a cute pig to name...
so... Junie came up!! ^^ oh let me tell you.. Our dear Junius here wasn't not one bit happy, oh no... he wasn't...

He was very pissed off with me, in fact.. *wicked grin* serves you right too, Sianie Junie.. who ask you, make fun of my babe.. *sends death glare in his direction*

Anyways, I MUST say, the name Junie on my cute lil pig is very much appropriate..
Can't wait to meet the little tyke soon.. heh heh...


oh, and other stuff to clear up...

A convent's like a prep school.. you know.. those sort of high-discipline, no swearing, no jewellery, no sports schools, no sneakers, no make up... we've got our uniforms (hell, every secondary school in singapore has a uniform.. save for two schools..) but my school's different. Coz we're sorta like a private school.. government-aided.. but still, we have this high status reputation.. we've got our own school socks, school jackets, school pullovers.. no, no school bags.. nearly though.. soon, we'll have our own unique school uniform that's different from the other CHIJ schools around.. and we'll be having our own school shoes too.. and the girls would have to wear ties on some days and all that..


Oh and Shawn..
I better get on that matter, I said I'd get on to that fool one of these days..
well, Sharon and I know shawn through Tution class.. Physics tution.. and well, we thought he was okay. I mean, he's this nice guy.. abit irritating and annoying, but still bearable.. talking to him face-to-face is okay. But when talking to him over the phone and all that, I think I'll be the first one to wring his skinny neck. He's just this over-ego-ed guy who doesn't know the meaning of "sorry, I don't wanna talk to you now, so piss off.." but anyways, he lied to sharon.. about some stuff.. and then later on, he tried acting the big guy around.. When I heard sharon telling me about that fella acting like some machosist(sp?).. I just didn't like him from then on.. so yeah, Jerk off, jerk. *sends more death glares*


oh yeah, (sp?) means short for (spelling?).. haha.. I'm not the best writer you can find.. you'll still see me making spelling and grammar errors all the time..

okay, what else is there to clear up on...
um... can't think of anything now.. so, okay, that's it for now...


byeeeeZ!!