2004-01-16

ugh... where's me bed.. eh?

ugh... where's me bed.. eh?


This... isn't what I expected. No, not the way I wanted my life to turn out to be. I thought more like.. sports and fun everyday.. not running about shopping malls.. going for huge lunches.. missing out on wedding dinners..

Yeah, cousin Ai Hui is getting married today.. actually, technically, she's married now.. just celebrating it now.. and then the dinner tonight..

If there's one thing I love about us Chinese.. it's the weddings.. It's huge, boisterous.. noisy.. and very very alcoholic. heh heh.. oh, how could I forget.. the fooooooood...

but anyways.. side-tracked there.. oh yeah..didn't really expect to be walking everyday.. you know.. my ankles are swollen somewhat.. I've walked too much. I'm not going ANYWHERE tomorrow.. well, unless mom wants me to go to guah ma's place.. (wai po.. get it? okay, that's maternal-side grandma.. get it now? no?!?!? urgh! simple simple english... Mom's mom..)

oh and Junius.. my god-bro.. aka.. The Sianie Junie.. The human Junie.. (Junie the babe's called Junie Cuddles.. Fabio and I decided he oughta be called Junie cuddles.. *sighs* such a cute name!) Junius! *sends death glares* one of these days, you're gonna get slaughtered by ME!! I swear, you're one of the most infuriating people I've EVER known.. but somehow, I still like ya.. well, on account that you're my 'brother' lah..

Well, I was only complaining about the EVENING of 15 Jan... didn't you not read 15th's blog? I was with my 'mei'... from 12.55 out of the house till like 5pm leh!!! of course.. we spent like 2 hours eating.. and the other 3 hours walking and talking and standing around...

Tiring leh! the night before I didn't sleep really well.. slept at 3 the night before yesterday.. woke up at 8....

Oh, I slept at 1am last night.. and woke up exactly 8 hours later.. haha.. and then I dragged my way to Suntec again today.. at 11am.. I really took my time to get there.. just strolling right into the shop and saying, "hey sharon.." hahah... sharon was in Reds Hair Dresser's shop to do her hair just now..

Sat there waiting for her.. so boring.. anyways... i'm exhausted...

gonna get some shut eye for the moment..

LattaZ...