2004-01-15

thanks jan!

such a full meal..! Thanks Jan!! luv ya too!

Get it off your sick minds, that's my 'sis' I was talking about.. *smirks*
Jan and I went for lunch today.. at Compass Point's Pizza Hut.. :) it was goooood... we were stuffed!!! sooo full! That pan pizza was had a cheesed-filled crust!! Mmmm.. lovely! Though, that was like another $4 more.. oh well, it was well worthed it.. *grin* ^.^ hee! and while everyone else were in Mc'D's just next door and looking in at us eating great pizza.. they're all there eating cheap burgers...

After food, we went walking about.. heh heh.. we found these two identical rings at this shop.. it's got the inscriptions from the LoTR's The Ring.. on it.. while it obviously was a fake.. we bought them down.. haha.. just for the fun of it.. so, we took one each and called it our 'fellowship ring'.. hee.. well, at least we've got some sort of bonding.. lolx!

What else is there?

Bleh.. i'm so tired out now.. walked for 2 hours..oh, hold on.. Sharon wants me to accompany her to go do some shopping.. I'm sooo afraid I'd just fall flat on my face and doze off like that.. drooling all over the floor.. heh heh.. ^^" then she's got to drag me home wor... hahaha.... oh man, that means I've got to walk again!!!! darn! *yawns* maybe I ought to get a quick shut up and some shut eye for a few minutes.. ugh.. fine.. i'll go now, i'll go now... To Orchard Road I mean... ugh.. more crowds and more walking...


Have I told you how much I wished I was people hater and an anti-social?
*slouches, sighs, and drags her feet away*


ciao...



P.S.: god, please have some mercy and take some pity on your not-so-humble servant -- wait, I don't serve, I only be a fan of yours.. have all that stuff I just said on your not-so-humble fan of yours... In this, I pray through myself and no one else. Amen. God!! HEAVENS!! SAVE MEH!!! SOMEBADAE!!!