2004-01-14

busy day

*major grin* cooooool.... hee hee!!!


hahaha.... Jezzie kor was telling me just now... "girl ah.. you running marathon today is it?" haha...... why would he say that? =p

let's see yah...
morning, I went from Hougang to Braddell... took me like 30 minutes to get there.. then met sharon.. went down to Tampines... STOOOOOOPID bus took TWO -- 2 -- dua -- liang -- hours/xiao shi... JUST to get to Tampines.... I was like 'Oh my FUCKING GAAAWWDS!!!!!!! TWO FRIGGING HOURS!!!! Singapore is such a miniscule place!!!!! ARGH!!! and you friggin' know what? We could have just taken 72 bus.. which is RIGHT at my void deck's bus stop... but.. nooooooooo............ Sharon wanted to take 28 bus..... I could STRANGLE myself... you know why???? coz 72 takes only a frigging forty five MINUTES ride straight down to our designated place...

and oh gawds... I wanted soooooo badly to rest my head on the seat, but it wasn't made for me to rest my head and oh gawds.. my head just went screaming 'nooo!!! not the seat!! you moron!! it huuuuuurrrrtssss like hellllll!!!!!!' gods... I could start crying all over again.. hurts sooo frigging badly... ugh... TWO HOURS... twooooo hours.... 120 minutes... frigging shitload of bullcrap.... ugh!

Anyways, we got there.. and man.. I told Sharon, 'I don't wanna come here just to know that Shawn's a fecking fraud, gal.. I want to see that shop you said earlier..' Well, Shawn told her there's this shop selling the phones superly cheap.. actual phones, mind you.. I want a Nokia6610, or a Nokia6220... otherwise.. a Samsung self-portait cam phone wouldn't be too bad.. mind you, the phones I point to, always end up being over $700.. all the time... okay, rambling! where was I ? oh yah, lookin' at the phones..

We went from White Sands mall to Century Mall..or was it called Century Square? oh, hell with that.. *shrugs* anyways, we found the shop.. but sharon thinks shawn's lying.. (I'll get to this Shawn fella tomorrow..) Coz the prices were totally different from what he told her.. oh well, like I care.. he can kiss his bew-tee-fool ar$$e out to space for all I can bother about test-tube bottom's thickness...

okay, why am I being so damn vulgar and diss-ful today? *shrugs* oh, hell with that too....

Anyway, hahah... went to watch 'School of Rock' Jezzie kor kor just now... he was laughing his butt off when we met up... that's right.. laugh all you want, kor... hmph... Just so you know.. I can RUN and rush around, dude.... *mini glare*
But sooo sooo soooo sorry I was late and made you wait today... :S
You and I can't help it.. You're lucky I didn't take the bus.. or we wouldn't see the movie, and I don't think I'd hear the end of it from you either.. hahaha...
The train was so slow today... the problem with man-driven trains.. it's tooooo slow.. at least the NEL's faster, albeit those silly troubles with the machines...

Anyways, School of Rock is a really sweet show.. eh.. sweet as in surfer talk.. you know.. like 'Dude' 'Sweet!'.. 'Like, toootallly....' kinda sweet.. hahaha... it's just great... Jack Black's character is just too dramatic, but he's funny, and managed to pull it off in an annoying manner only most know how too.. makes me wanna give him a kick in his shins and tell him to 'get a life'..! heh.. but, he's one helluva nice teacher who can't teach actual stuff, if ya ask me.. overall, a nice movie to watch...

my favourite line? definitely... *holds up index, middle and ring fingers of right hand*
"Read between the lines, Dooode!! READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!!!" hahah!!!

That part takes it all... :P


Then, oh man... everyone.. you soooooo have to gooooo to that BodyWorlds Exhibit.. it's just soooo gross in a nice way!!! haha.. Jackson!! I couldn't take snap shots of the poor dead peeps, but I've got postcards!!! *big grin* I've got the more detailed stuff.. yeah.. lolx.. It's just gross.. if you were there, I think you'd be in awe and all that.. it's just freaky stuff, but I found it all too amusing! It's soo funny.. hhaha.. I didn't have lunch you see.. then right, by about 7 plus.. my stomach just started growling.. and I was looking at the brains.. and Serica (Rica for short), she was like 'eh eh, angel!! PIG INTESTINES!!!!' ahah!! and my stomach went growling.. hahaha.. I was just soooo hungry and I started going 'i'm hunnnnnngry...' people were just looking at me weird.. haha..
Well, why wouldn't they?
I mean... a 17 year old girl, she's in a hall full of DEAD bodies which are all on display... and she's hungry....

but everyone had a good laugh when rica went "HEY! this brain looks like a walnut!!" and my stomach growled really really really loudly this time... everyone heard my stomach churning... and they all just laughed at me!!! but.. haha.. I'm just too easy going... I laughed along.. I mean, hey.. it DID look like a walnut!!

Anyways, I was still able to eat my dinner right after that tho... even after viewing all that freaky and gross stuff... Ate at Burger King's.. only thing remotely good and trustworthy to eat.. had this upsized meal.. I was ravished.. Gross or not, food comes first, people!!

Oh right... If you can tahan that movie... "Hollow Man"... BodyWorld exhibit is just chicken feet for you... coz it's about the same thing.. err.. tahan means 'tolerate'... for those who dont know Singlish..


Soooo... today.. a really busy day for me... full of laughter, and frustration... but, haha.. I enjoyed it... =p


bleh.. haha.. I'm gonna do other stuff now..

Lattaz...