2004-01-14

*sighs*

*sighs* let's see.. [bunnies, check. weasels, check. penguins, check. roaches (ewwww!), check. lizards, check. what else? oh right.. squirrels, check.] it's gonna be a loooong day..*sighs*

i'll be going out today...
1. to go out with sharon to get my hp..
2. meet up with Jezzie kor kor to watch School of Rock
3. go with Rica to Body World exhibit


*sighs* I don't see why I have to tend to every beck and call of Sharon... I'll be telling her later, I won't be having lunch with her.. then, from Tampines, I've got to rush all the way down to Kovan... ugh... so bloody tiring.. hmm.. I suppose I could take bus 81 down.. oh wait, the service changed.. ugh..and after that? movie...then.. i'll have to rush down to City Hall interchange to meet Rica... and then.. it's about a 45 minute ride to Expo's...

damn.. Why am I hating and loving today? >.<
ick... so.. bleh....
It's cold out today.. I hope it rains.. coz it was so frigging hot yesterday.. ke(2) yi(3) si(3) ah!!! if you don't know chinese, you don't know what I'm talking about. ^.^

anyways, the days draw closer to operation day..what's it now.. um.. around 13 days to it..
that thing on my thumb's like numbed.. it was pain yesterday.. but that hit on my head was way painer.. *guffaws* heh.. painer.. like what Jezzie says, "Angel language"
haha.. I've got my own linguisies, peeps.. only coz a few of us know what 'wibbies' is.. lolz..

Actually, 'wibbies' was taught to me by Ashley, aka, Tristen.. oh, I'll have to add her link in tonight when I get back. anyways, I think I'm rambling.. I'll stop here then..



Toodles!!




As of now,

Lattaz....