2004-01-14

3 frigging hours....ugh...

OMG... WAIT!!! It's THREEEEEE HOURS! NOT TWO!!!

why is EVERYTHING in CAPITALS???

oh, wait, I'll tell you why...

I did a re-count with Eugene just now... 11.30am to 1.20pm... THAT'S NEARLY THREE.. 3, San(1), tigah, T-H-R-E-EEEEE frigging hours on that frigging bus doing frigging ABSOLUTELY frigging nothing!!!!

Oh wait, I was doing summat... just looking out of the window, listening to that weird couple two seats behind me making out and giggling away.. ewwwwwwwww............ nasty thought...

urgh...

but argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three hours.. damn. dammit. kai si, ni ze ke chou hun dan!! zai che ze me jiu!!! grrr..... bei bi, xia liu, wu chi ren nai de wang ba dan!!!

okay, that kinda meant "You oughta die... you smelly rascal!! Drive car sooo long!! grrr..... despicable, low-lying, intolerable ass hole!!!" well, in my case, the car was the bus.. I was cursing that stoooopid bus driver.. ugh... so pissed off at that stupid bus ride!!


damn, headache..