2004-01-15

It's anotha loooooong day for meh...

It's anotha loooooong day for meh...

Why's that so?
Hmm... perhaps, this is how I'll do stuff from now on (that's if I can help it..)....
I'll be writing stuff that I'd be doing.. Only so that I can keep track of what I do.. ('sides, no one else except Jezzie kor and Sianie Junie (heh, new nick name for Junius!! ^.^) reads these lame attempts of bloggin'... *grimaces*

Anyways,

1. Clean my room (part & parcel of Pre-Lunar New Year stuff..)
2. Meet Jan for lunch at Pizza Hut.. (yummies! ^^)
3. Complete those writtien songs with a couple of good tunes...

hahah.. I'll let you in on a secret!! okay, maybe I wont.. hahah.. :P It's no secret anyways, no one asks me about it.. (^_~)
Bleh.. I write my own songs.. yippees!! haha.. I write my own stories, and my own poems.. i've got like 46 poems in this computer I'm using.. I'll be printing them out soon, creating book covers, then bringing it to the publishing house to get a few copies done... pass it around to my best of friends and closest of buddies!!!
The songs.. ahh well.. I only write them out. Haven't the heart to sing it out to anyone.. just don't get me to sing. I think you'd die in a face of grimace.. I mean it!! (heh, doesn't mean that I love singing, I have to be a good singer!!)
Perhaps I'll be a songwriter someday... haha.. wow, I'm multi-talented!! keke!! *major grin*
I can play the electone, I can compose my own songs, I write my own stories, I'm okay in my studies, but I think I suck at sports.. *shrugs* 's not like I have to be the best in everything...oh wait, maybe I have to be best in everything I do.. but SO much to do, in SO little time!!!

Oh!! OHHH!!! Big News Flash!!!
I'm hooked on to chinese songs!! *big drama gasp* O.o why's it that I'm over reacting to that?? I'll tell you why? I hate chinese with a passion.. Yeah, so I scraped past with a C6.. that's just plain 50/100... but still.. I just don't like the subject even though I HAVE been starting to speak a little bit more chinese nowadays.. (influence is from the courtesy of mom, mind you.. she speaks chinese to me non-stop everyday and won't answer till I come up with an ans. in chinese) oh.. what were the songs again.. that singer.. bleh! I dont know her name.. She's called Xiao Xiao.. she's a ballerina, apparently.. Jian Chi-en and Ai Yao Dang Tang Tang... mom says I prolly like more songs than those two.. maybe, yeah.. prolly a few here and there from the local singers Sun Yan Zi and Fan Wen Fang.. (Stefanie Sun and Fann Wong) and some from Faye Wong.. Mom kinda dislikes her style of singing.. it's like lazy.. and she drawls.. but her voice somehow seems really clear, in a way..

Oh, you want to know what I think is good stuff? I'm an english-buff freak.. I listen all things english.. lol... not really, jap stuff here and there.. Delta Goodrem's okay, Micheal Buble.. haha.. took me 2 months to get sick of his songs.. the last time round.. It took me... 6 months to get over and sick with Avril Lavinge's RECORDED tracks.. not the live ones.. the studio does wonders to your voice, you know? ^^ I still am liking her songs on the album, just that I seldom listen to her nowadays..

Billy Gilman's great too.. or well.. he was.. till his voice cracked and he grew up.. but he's got a powerful voice that I'm dying to have.. *two thumbs up* Sweet!

Michelle Branch is good too.. only her tunes are good. She and Vanessa Carlton makes their songs just too easy to lip-synch.. (sp?) they're so easy to sing along with.. I do it all the time with Michelle lye whenever their tracks come on the radio.. heh heh..

oh man, I'm on a music-review roll... And I think I will stop it.. coz it's NEVER ending.. trust me on that.. bleh.. okay.. shush for me now...



LattaZ!!!