2004-01-16

*YAAAAAWN!!!* sho sho TIRED!! u.u

*YAAAAAWN!!!* sho sho TIRED!! u.u

okay, since 6pm, I've been walking... and walking.. and walking.. and WALKING...

ALL over Suntec City Mall... my gods.. you had no pity or mercy over me, I think..

Well, I bet it could've been worse for me if I didn't make it known that I was exhausted.. hahaha.. had poor sharon wondering if i could even walk another step after sitting down in that bus..
oh, that bus.. *rolls eyes and glares* these two guys sitting behind us.. they were just talking away soooo loudly.. about their pathetic, low-lying, and practically worthless ROMANCE life.. I mean, my god...

"If the girl asks if you're attached, just lie and say no! oh, and remember, dude.. if one of the girls ask if you could come over for the night for a while, ALWAYS bring the condoms.. you'll never know when you'll need it."

Oh, honey... go hump a tree, then f*ck your ass after you're done with it.. *rolls eyes again* bastards. I had half the mind to turn around to punch their bloody farking faces in... Why? Coz if I'm sure, that ass hole was talking cheap of a good friend of mine! my gods, he actually wanted have a go with Sheena! ugh! I just really do hope that it's NOT the Sheena I know.. if it were really her, I'd be the first one to CASTRATE that bloody son of a bitch.

Anyways.. running around a HUGE place like Suntec, for 5 hours, is NOT my idea of excersise.. but I did have a huge lunch.. and a lollipop when I got to Muchas Boutique... but that was at 6.45? oh well...

argh.. i can't be bothered about anything now.. so pooped out....

Gonna go chill out..

LattaZ..