2004-01-17

Let the good lord take me away.. no way...

Let the good lord take me away.. no way...

Majin told me last night.. what a nihilist meant. I've never heard of the word before.. but yeah.. he told me it's the Ultimate Religion..
looked it up in the dictionary.. the description given to me was kinda vague.

But anyways.. I don't like preaching, neither do I enjoy praying. But I know there's this god somewhere... so but anyways, this is such a sensitive topic.. case closed till further notice.

Damn, I sound like a lawyer! ^^
Maybe I should become a lawyer...be like Eric korkor.. he's a socilitor.. free-lance actually.. he's now working in some company as advising consultant or something like that.. but I don't wanna be him and not get married.. he's coming 40 and still a bachelor.. a bachelor with many good degrees, not just a bachelor degree, mind you. He went to UK to study Law.. whaha..

Or maybe I oughta be like Andy kor kor.. he's on the pathway of his dad's.. becoming a teacher. But he's got a honours degree at 23.. or was that 21.. he's only 4 years older than his younger brother (whose name so coincidently is Eric as well).. yeah, he's got his honours at 21.. he's HongKong's top student, or so I've heard. sooo many scholarships.. and then he graduated from the Hongkong Science and Technology Uni.. I heard it's like the best Science Uni they have there.. He practically went to school for free.. lucky guy.. but he's like pure genius..went through a major neurological surgery years back when he was 16, I think. It was brain tumour at the neck stem there.. all I know is that if the docs didn't operate properly, there goes my cousin.

Eric's another cool guy.. haha.. he's in the Rugby's U-18 National Team in hongkong.. Previously, he was all about football, football and football.. (as in soccer) I remembered Man U (or was that Arsenal?) was his favourite club.. and now, it's rugby, rugby and more rugby..!! hahaha.. but I heard from Aunt Teresa he scores his A's.. I'm not really sure which institute he's at at the moment.. gotta ask him the next time I see him online.. hee..!! I must boast about this cousin of mine.. He completed Piano at 14 or 15.. and he was in the VolleyBall team.. the soccer team, and now, the rugby team.. he's great in his studies.. hahah.. and he looks a total cross-between his parents!!

I'm not sure how Andy looks like now.. haven't seen him in AGES!!!

Anyways, they're all so wei da!! hahah... man.. I oughta stop using chinese in my entries.. usually it's like Singlish that I add in.. haha.. who wants to know how to speak Singlish!!

And YES, if you haven't noticed (you prolly haven't.. for some blur sotongs..) I am from SINGAPORE... that's right.. ;P can't say I love it much here.. but this place is all I've got. Unless another country's willing to take me in as their citizen immediately? hahaha.. just kidding.. But, no matter what, I love this country of mine.. the weather's perfect almost everyday, it's eternally summer, you know.. stuff here can get really expensive.. water doesn't come cheap.. so does electricity.. or gas.. or cars.. or houses.. actually.. every single damn thing here is so damn expensive..

Well, compared to school canteen food, it is!! *sheepish grin*

anyways..
I didn't go out the whole of today!! haha.. can you believe it?? I actually had to find excuses just not to go out.. was sleeping before and after lunch.. just came back from er ku's place (which is just 3 steps next door).. I was helping her to make the dumplings for the steamboat for the upcoming Lunar New Year..

Just went to see Jayson's school webpage.. he studies in King's College at the moment... go check it out! Looks nice.. the school's history looks really good.. heh.. Jayson said he and his friend did the site for the school.. nice job done Jayson! ^^
Oooh.. reminds me.. Fabio's in hongkong too.. He'll be chief commander in the collaborated Sports camp that he's going to.. told me it's starting tomorrow.. poor guy.. haha.. he's gotta shout out all his commands and he can't use a loud hailer what so ever.. the camp's being collaborated with ACISS [Anglo-Chinese International Sports School].. and hahaha.. he bought soooo much dimsum just now!! he was at Sweet Dynasty.. eating beancurd and... ah.. couldn't remember.. but anyways.. he nearly bought down the whole shop by buying HK$528 worth of dimsum... haha.. he's just so cute.. the moment he bought them, he went messaging me.. he sounded so excited.. I bet he was jumping up and down and grinning away.. haha.. I bet he was like "I bought this and that and that and that.. oooh!!! and that too!!" *shakes head*

oh, note to self: need to give Robyn, Jan, Char and ZiQin the books.. whahah.. I'm such a good senior...


*big ego smirk*


what...?

Can't I just be a good senior? *big ego smirk again*


hee..
I'm just soooooo annoying, aren't I?

(^_~)/"


neh neh!!! hahahaha....


LattaZ!!! ^^