2004-01-17

more quizzies

a quizzie from around... a quick comment or two.. no it's not whining...

HASH(0x855acd8)
You, my friend are a true individual. You most
likely hate trends and are creative. By seeing
things differently, people either admire you or
think you are a bit strange. I'm guessing you
are a lot like me. Perhaps a Good Charlotte
hater? I hope so. An inspiration to us all,
continue being you! (If you like GC, I'm sorry,
I am just expressing an opinion)


A Deeper Look Inside Yourself (with pics)
brought to you by Quizilla


Gotta love the song playing on Jackson's blog.. Namie Amuro's "Come" it's rather catchy, albeit not knowing what she was singing except for the english parts..

Also that track I just transfered from Jonno.. (ahh.. another nick for best friend Jonathan.. ;P) gotta love that fella.. haha.. he's just soooo adorable..! Anyway, jon gives me all sorts of great songs.. it's a no wonder why I love him soooo much.. haha... The other day, it was the Welsh lullaby.. sooo soothing.. really calm me down loads, and I really needed it..
Then came that other instrumental piece called "Song from a secret garden" by The Secret Garden.. nice..

And then just now, Jon just gave me another track.. yah.. I've just repeated myself.. heh.. ^^ sorry if I ramble.. I'm tired.. even though I've been sleeping all day.. ^^;
anyways, the latest track is from "Spirited Away: The Reprise" it's sooo nice... tells such a beautiful story.. haha.. I nearly typed "Spitted Away: The Prisere" my gods.. I need sleep.. What is wrong with me ??

Okay, honest opinions, who wants the song on the blog out? I'll try to get a good one soon... so, you'll just have to stick to my favourite singer of the moment, Josh Groban... The track's called "You Raise me Up" It's one of my favourite tracks on his latest album. It's also one of Jezzie kor kor's favourite track too.. right, jezz?

blah-ness... haha.. Random-ness is overcoming me now.. so I gotta say bye bye now...

LattAZzzzz..... (-.-)