2004-01-19

*major huge grin*

lalalalalalaaaaaa.. aHeM!! hahaha... okay, so I'm being my crazy self... so?


heee heee *major huge grin*

Blame it on the happy hormones, I'm just hyped up as usual.. you can't blame meh!!! ^_^

Anyways, went to school for awhile.. whaha.. talked to Mr Seng leh...!!! ^^ That's my additional math teacher.. haha.. still can remember he teach me until he wanted to vomit blood ah!! ^^ hahaha...

He's sooo tanned now.. Oh yah.. I think he went for the sec 3 camp.. haha.. poor guy.. now like roasted peanut.. so brown and crisp.. Gillian would definitely Drewl.. haha.. won't you, gins?

Anyways, we chatted abit.. he was asking why I didn't go out to get a job.. then he remembered I was studying Chemistry.. heh heh.. sorry ah, I'm not actually studying chem leh, Jezz.. :P Reading, reading.. but dunno if anything go in anot.. hahaha....
Then he asked if I wanted to work in school.. Hmm... you know, I don't mind.. at least can see all my mei mei's ah.. and earn abit more cash too.. hahah... We'll see about it, yeah? ^_~

Then, gave Robyn the books.. and then.. before that, had lunch with mom and dad at Kovan.. we had Yong To Fu.. hehe.. ^^ it was fabulous!! Damn shiok!!

Man.. rained soooo much today.. If I weren't feeling so sick, I'd go out and play in the rain, that's one thing for sure.. that bump on my head makes me nauseous sometimes.. mom was rubbing my bump just now.. she was going "haiyoh!! girl ah you.... how you hit your head... hit until the orh zeh so huge?? you ah... hai... gone case one...."

Haha.. you know what.. today was fun... even though I didn't really go anywhere far from home.. Dad was being particularly relaxed today.. Bin boh ah neh chow chow.. (that's Hokkien...) haha.. Mum was funny today.. over all, I got along with my parents pretty well today.. Haven't got a clue why... They're so friendly all of a sudden.. maybe it's because CNY's approaching in 2 days..

Anyways, gary, being the protective older brother (not!) was just doing his job today.. asking about who's who and who's what.. hahah.. interogation time.. only coz mom asked him to do it.. I tell him stuff.. he tells mom the stuff I tell him.. coz I don't talk to mom about the stuff only we siblings talk about...

brrr.. it's cold.. haha.. but, it's been a great day so far.... ^_^ who's day has been good so far??



bleh... gotta run now...


LattaZ...