2004-01-19

*yawn* wah.. sho sho tired..

*yawn* wah.. sho sho tired..


was helping mom do some stuff.. er.. well.. fixing up a cupboard that is.. not repairing, but doing a heavy cupboard.. whaha.. so heavy.. took us about 45 minutes to get it done..

Why's the cupboard there? Mum bought a really nice and cool set of encyclopedias.. ^^ it's got colour and pictures.. usually, encyclopedias are damn lousy.. all in black and yellow (yellow coz of the aged pages)... i've got those you know.. the Britianna Encyclopedias... those are yucky...
one of those annoying aunts gave them to me... coz she thought I liked reading. (yeah, well, I do love reading.. but only books that interest me!)
But anyways, the books.. about 30 odd books, mom paid about $2000 for it... nearly skinned her alive about that... but since the books turned out okay, I'm okay with it...


haiz.. what should I persue in the coming future? I want something to deal with people... not commerce. Definitely not commerce.. coz I just don't like that sort of backstabbing business.. I just cannot tolerate cunningness.. maybe I'll go into teaching.. like Andy korkor.. haha..haiz.. oh i dunno... this is all so weird and confusing... I'll have to think more about it.. do a little planning.. I bet if Jezz reads this, he'll be going "what little? You have SOOOO MUCH TO PLAN AH, ah girl!!!" ahhaaha...


anyways.. hahah.. poor fabio... got sent to the hospital for food poisoning.. ha! what did I tell you!! Rotten eggs are yucky!!! they make you sick.. haha.. now he REALLY is sick... oh well.. but he's still in a joking mood.. hope he gets better soon then..


okay...
I wanna go toilet.. hahaha...


As of nows...
will update tomorrow...

byeeeeeeeeez...........